Ordering & Shipping
Defender Ammunition Company will only ship products that are in compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding ammunition sales. We will not ship to customers in any location that has outlawed ammunition to be sold and shipped to customers via a website.
You MUST be at least 21 years of age when ordering ammunition. By ordering from our site, you MUST affirm that you:
- Are a U.S. citizen
- Have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
- Have never been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance
- Have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- Have never renounced his or her US citizenship
- Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child.
- Are not violating any state, federal or local law by submitting an ammunition order online.
- Are fully responsible for the ammunition and it's safekeeping once it is received.
You are entirely responsible for the security of your package upon its delivery. You have the option to elect for a signature required delivery. If you do not elect to sign for your package and your package is stolen, Defender Ammunition Company will not replace your package. However, we will help you locate and replace items lost by UPS during transit.
We do try to cover any markings that indicate what is inside of your package, but there are some things that you can do to ensure that YOU are the recipient:
- Use the email updates we send you to follow your package in transit. You will receive a tracking number immediately after the order releases.
- Get your package shipped to your business. That way you know someone will be there to receive it and it won't be sitting on your porch while you're away.
- Use the "extra-security" option, which requires someone to sign for the package. It does come with an extra charge, but may be worth the peace of mind.
You agree to indemnify, defend, save harmless, and release Defender Ammunition Company and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any and all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or misuse of your own personal internet account/identity.
If you live in an anti-gun state, you should know your rules.
Send your FOID Cards and State ID Cards to: email@example.com. Please do this with your order number in the subject line. If your required documents are not received within 24 hours of your order, it will be cancelled. You will be charged 10% of your order total when your order is cancelled.
Our limited warranty states that we stand by our products. All ammunition is loaded to SAAMI specifications, which are the standards of the industry. If you encounter product that is damaged or defective, we must be able to inspect the entire unfired contents of the package in addition to the lot number of the affected package. Limited warranty will not be honored without this information. At its sole discretion, Defender Ammunition Company will either replace or refund any defective ammunition.
Credit card security: This site is PCI compliant. No one will be able to retrieve your credit card information from using this site.